ARE YOU KIDDING??? When did your boys get so BIG! Oh my goodness! Jacob is supposed to be Matthew's size. You have GOT to move here. I love that you are listening to Consider the Lilies in the background. Every time I listen to the third song on that CD I think of what you said about coming home from the hospital with BABY Jacob. We miss you guys. We need to be family again!
1 comment:
ARE YOU KIDDING??? When did your boys get so BIG! Oh my goodness! Jacob is supposed to be Matthew's size. You have GOT to move here. I love that you are listening to Consider the Lilies in the background. Every time I listen to the third song on that CD I think of what you said about coming home from the hospital with BABY Jacob. We miss you guys. We need to be family again!
Post a Comment